Don't Dress for Dinner
by Way Off Broadway Community Players
Feb. 21 - Mar. 15, 2014
Bernard is planning a romantic weekend with his chic Parisian mistress, Suzy, in his charming converted French farmhouse, whilst his wife, Jacqueline, is packing to go visit her mother. He has arranged for a cordon bleu chef to prepare gourmet delights, and has even invited his best friend, Robert, to stay with him as an alibi. It's foolproof; what could possibly go wrong? Well.... suppose Robert turns up not realizing quite why he has been invited. Suppose Robert and Jacqueline are secret lovers, and consequently determined that Jacqueline will NOT leave for the weekend. Suppose the chef has to pretend to be the mistress and the mistress has to pretend to be the chef, although she is unable to cook. Suppose everyone's alibi gets confused with everyone else's. An evening of hilarious confusion ensues as everyone improvises at breakneck speed.
- Gary Dean Hamilton as Bernard, the husband trying to have a nice weekend with his amor
- Heather DeMartini as Jacqueline, the wife who is spending the weekend at her mother’s house
- Kevin Pichardo as Robert, the somewhat frazzled friend who is coming for a Boy's Weekend
- Hanna Haide as Suzanne, the mistress coming to share the romantic weekend with Bernard
- Tracy Cathey as Suzette, the Chef coming to make the romantic meal for Bernard and Suzanne
- Eric Daniels as George, the husband of Suzette...who also happens to be a Chef
11880 Hero Way West
Leander, TX, 78641
Opening Night is Friday, February 21, 2014. The show runs Friday and Saturday evenings at 8 pm through Saturday, March 15, 2014. Our Sunday Matinee is on March 2 at 3pm. Adult tickets are $20.00; Seniors, Active Military, Students are $15.00 and Children’s Tickets are $10.00.
To make reservations, or for additional information, please call the theatre at 512-259- 5878 or log on to our website at www.wobcp.org.
Bring a clothing item to donate and get a free popcorn.