by McCallum Fine Arts Academy
Jan. 30 - Feb. 09, 2020
It is 1928 and Berlin is at the center of a razzle-dazzle world between two wars. At the bustling Grand Hotel a series of eclectic guests and staff including a fading ballerina, a destitute baron, a wannabe-starlet typist, and an ailing bookkeeper, collide in a non-stop musical toast to the high life.
MacTheatre’s Grand Hotel is a scintillating musical destination where captivating characters played by Austin’s finest young performing artists converge with a lavish and lively score to embody the joy, style and decadence of the 1920s.
Duration: 2 hours. Rated: All ages.
Director Joshua Denning
Choreographer Natalie Jolly-Uehara
Musical Director Tyler Mabry
Book Luther Davis
Music & Lyrics Robert Wright and George Forrest
Based On Vicki Baum's Grand Hotel
By Arrangement With Turner Broadcasting Co. owner of the motion picture "Grand Hotel"
Additional Music and Lyrics Maury Yeston
January 30 - February 09, 2020
McCallum Fine Arts Academy
5600 Sunshine Drive
Austin, TX, 78756
Thursdays - Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., Sundays at 2:30 p.m.
Tickets $7 - $16, available online HERE.
There is an additional $2 charge for tickets purchased at the door, except at the student rate.
Ticket questions or changes?Contact MacRTSBoxOffice@gmail.com and our box office volunteers will do their best to accommodate you. Please allow for at least 1-2 days for processing/response. We will refund tickets at our discretion, and will only consider requests made more than 24 hours before the ticket's show date and time.
- McCallum Arts Center | 5600 Sunshine Dr. | Austin, TX 78756
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at h ttps://mccallum.ludustickets.com/
- Student tickets are $7; adults are $16, and seniors are $12. Add $2 for tickets purchased at the door, except at the student rate.
- Group rates for groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount when purchasing tickets online.
- All shows start at 7:30 p.m. except Sunday shows, which start at 2:30 p.m. Visit www.mactheatre.com for details.