Love, Loss and What I Wore
by Way Off Broadway Community Players
Feb. 10 - Feb. 12, 2017
Way Off Broadway Community Players presents a Valentines Special for our 20th season, the feminine viewpoint on life: Love, Loss, and What I Wore, based upon the book by Ilene Beckerman, adapted by Nora and Delia Ephron. It is being directed by Geoff Rake.
Based on the bestselling book by Ilene Beckerman, a play of monologues and ensemble pieces about women, clothes and memory covering all the important subjects – mothers, prom dresses, mothers, buying bras, mothers, hating purses and why we only wear black. (NOTE: Show discusses mature topics and includes mild profanity.)
The Cast: The Crew:
Misty Barham Director: Geoff Gates
Tamara Friedman Tech: Ron Revell
Hanna Haide Barb Jernigan
February 10 - February 12, 2017
11880 Hero Way West
Leander, TX, 78641
One Weekend Only!
- Friday, February 10, 2017 at 8:15 pm
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 8:15 pm
- Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Festivities with champagne, non-alcoholic punch and chocolate begin in the lobby at 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday and 2:30pm on Sunday.
If you prefer, you may make a reservation by phone by calling 512-259-5878
- Adult -> $20
- Child -> $10 (ages 10 and under)
- Discount Tickets -> $15 (Available to Seniors (60+), Students(11-18), College (with ID), and Military/First Responders (Current or Ret., with ID))
- NOTE: Season Tickets are not honored for this special event. While tickets will be sold at the door, reservations are encouraged.
- To reserve tickets, call (512) 259-5878 or visit http://www.wobcp.org.