The Mystery of Irma Vep
by Company Theatre
Nov. 06 - Nov. 08, 2014
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! The Company's most requested comedy returns for one week only!!!! One of the most produced comedies in U.S. history.This outrageous spoof is a family-friendly horror-comedy with Werewolves, Vampires and an archeologist with MUMMY ISSUES!!! Two actors (The Company favorites: Benji Regan & Damian Gillen) play all of the the shows eight characters, racing through a literal quick-change & improvisational marathon! The Mystery of Irma Vep guarantees fun for everyone! It's Young Frankenstein meets Greater Tuna!
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes:
- Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
- Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
- Chicken Parmigiana – Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs – Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
- PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
- Beer & wine available for purchase.
- Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
- Don't feed the actors...they might bite.
824 Afterglow Street
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Nov. 6th - 8th, 2014
DOORS OPEN @ 6 PM; SHOW TIME: 7:30 PM
Dinner & show combo only $30
(When purchased in advance; $40 at the door)
Call for Tickets: 210-646-4284
OR BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE