Tales of Mystery & Imagination
by Company Theatre
Oct. 31, 2014
The Dinnerbox Series continues - presenting live theater in your favorite local restaurants with: Tales of Mystery & Imagination! Join us for an evening of scary, spooky horror story-telling by Edgar Allan Poe, WW Jacobs & others. Featuring: The Tell Tall Heart, Cask of Amantilliado & others. - tales of murder & deadly revenge. In the of The Monkey's Paw - three wishes are granted to the owner of the mystical paw, but the wishes come with an enormous price for interfering with fate.
The Little Italy Dinnerbox menu includes: Pizza snacks, bread, salad and your choice of one of the following...
- Baked Lasagna w/ Meat - Pasta Sheets layered with Italian seasoned ground beef, cheese & marinara sauce.
- Baked Lasagna w/ Spinach - Fresh spinach sautee layered with pasta sheets, cheeses & marinara sauce.
- Chicken Parmigiana Hand breaded chicken breast fried then baked and topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs Homemade Italian seasoned ground beef Meatballs in tomato sauce over a bed of spaghetti.
- PIZZA - A personal-sized Pizza with one topping
- Beer & wine are available for purchase.
- Coffee & Dessert usually available at intermission.
- Gratuity not included...Please tip your waitstaff.
- Don't feed the actors...they might bite.
824 Afterglow Street
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Cost: $30 in advance, for Dinner & Show Combo. ($40 at the door.)
Days/Times: Doors open for Drinks & Dinner: 6PM; Show time: 7:30PM