Witness for the Prosecution
by Playhouse 2000
Oct. 19 - Nov. 04, 2018
Different from many of Agatha Christie's plays, Witness For The Prosecution is set in a courtroom, where we follow the trial of a young man accused of a vicious murder. But just as in all of her thrillers, the ending is sure to offer some surprises.
- Emily Eubank as GRETA - "An adenoidal girl with a good opinion of herself"
- Aaron Thomas as CARTER - "Chief Clerk, a little uptight, not much of sense of humor"
- Rob Ward as MR. MAYHEW - "a typical middle-age solicitor, shrewd and rather dry and precise in manner"
- Marcus Goodyear as LEONARD VOLE - "the defendant, a likeable, friendly young man"
- R Sheldon Boyce as SIR WILFRED ROBARTS, Q.R.- "defense attorney, very smart, commanding, professional"
- Barry Wall as INSPECTOR HEARNE - "the investigating officer, congenial and perhaps a little slow but overall good at his job"
- Jem Goulding as ROMAINE HEILGER - "Leonard's wife, a foreign woman of great personality, but very quiet"
- Paul Flett as MR. JUSTICE WAINWRIGHT - "the judge, serious, intimidating, respected, classic"
- Ken DeZarn as MR. MYERS, Q.C. - "prosecuting attorney for the Crown - a little less experienced and more dramatic than Robarts, but very competent"
- Russell French as DR. WYATT - "police surgeon who examined the victim"
- Joan Bryson as JANET MACKENZIE - "the victim's housekeeper, a tall, dour-looking Scotswoman"
- Dale Green as THOMAS CLEGG - "assistant in the forensic lab at Scotland Yard"
- Sarah Brooks as GIRL - "young, strawberry blonde with a crude obvious appeal"
- Brandon Cunningham and Vincent Voelkel as POLICEMEN
- Jared Graf as WARDEN
- Amanda Radkiewicz as COURT STENOGRAPHER
- Justin Radkiewicz as HEAD CLERK
- Pat O'Connor as USHER
October 19 - November 04, 2018
at Cailloux Cultural Center
305 Washington Street
Kerrville, TX, 78028
October 19 – November 4, 2018 – VK Garage Theater
Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., Sunday October 28 and Nov 4 at 2:30 p.m.
Tickets $22 plus service fees, via Vendini